Sunday, November 4, 2012

Make It Monday #89

I loved the whole idea of this MIM.  Below is my own take using one of the unusual holiday color combinations from last months blog hop-Ocean Tides, Pure Poppy, Pinefeather and Rustic Cream. I like the dimensional look of the stamped off once holly leaves with the die cuts overlying.  Nifty.
I have been saving all the acetate sheets that PTI stamps come on forever and used that for the window.  I am also pretty in love with the clear powder embossing technique using Versamark and the PTI ink for color.  Theat's what is used on the sentiment inside.



Supplies for "Loveliest of Seasons"
Stamps:  Over-Under-Easy:Holiday, Mistletoe and Holly(PTI)
Dies/Impression Plates: Mistletoe and Holly, Limitless Layers 2-1/2" Circle
Cardstock:  Ocean Tides, Rustic Cream
Ink:  Pinefeather, Pure Poppy
Other: Clear Embossing powder, red bakers twine, Queen & Co  Twinkle Goosebumps embellishments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers