Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Christmas Tags - Take 1

I love making Christmas tags.  I really loved Dawn McVeys idea of making a little gift out of 3 or 4 of them with their own cute little packaging.  So this is what I came up with first:


I had a hard time coming up with packaging that the tags fit into.  The pillow box was just a smidge too short and narrow so I used one of the Front and Center dies trimmed straight on the sides. I think these are going to go to my managers at work.



Supplies for "Best Wishes Tags"
Stamps:  2012 Christmas Tags, Over-Under-Easy: Holiday (PTI)
Dies/Impression Plates: Tag Sale #5, Limitless Layers 1-3/4" Circle, Limitless Layers 1-3/4" Oval, Limitless layers 2-3/4 ' Ovals, Front and Center #1
Cardstock:  Scarlet Jewel, Simply Chartreuse, Rustic Cream, Kraft, Holiday Flourishes and Swirls (patterned), Simply Charteuse Pattern 
Ink Simply Chartreuse, Scarlet Jewel, Kraft
Other: Clear Embossing powder, white Embossing powder, red bakers twine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers