Monday, July 22, 2013

Make It Monday #126

Hi there.  If you only post every six months or so does it count?  I have lots of stuff to share but never can seem to get around to taking pictures of it and posting it.  Mostly knitting stuff.  I am making so many things and I just keep putting them aside to give "sometime".  I may have to open an etsy shop eventually.  Lord knows I'll have enough inventory!

Anyway, Betsy Veldman always comes up with techniques that have a twist that appeals to me.  I had the day off so decided to play along.  I actually made two cards but messed one up so maybe I'll fix it and post it tomorrow.  This is a total copy cat but my brain was tired.

Supplies for "hello"

Stamps: Bitty Background Basics (PTI)
Paper: Melon Berry, Spring Rain, Vellum
Die Cuts: Wonderful Words "hello",  Seeing Stars
Ink:  Copic B45, Versamark
Other: Gold Embossing powder

3 comments:

Followers