Sunday, June 7, 2009

Acetate Overlays


This is a card I designed for the Scrapbook Expo class that Kara and I taught in San Diego. She really encouraged me to go for it, it was agony because I am my own worst critic. I always feel like I have to get it right the first time, I don't expect that from anyone else, guess I'm weird. I colored in the Karen Lockhart blueberry shoe with my Copic pens (I don't remember which colors I used, didn't keep track). I do know that I airbrushed the background after masking off the shoe. The paper is all by Graphic 45, great line of paper. The rub-ons are by K & Company, way cool because they came with the jewels.












Close up of the shoe.






This is another of the overlay cards but with the "Lilacs" stamp by Karen Lockhart. I once again have no idea what color Copic pens I used!













Close-up of the pitcher and the lilacs, I love the vibrancy of Copics. I did this after I became an official Copic instructor (in LA during CHA).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers